Number One – Ruled by the Sun
This is the leader. A self-reliant person with strong leadership qualities.
- Positive – leadership, independent, creative, original, determined.
- Negative – stubborn, domineering, selfish, demanding.
Number Two – Ruled by the Moon
This is the mediator and peace-lover. Patient, tolerant and quick to please. Tries to maintain balance and harmony in all situations.
- Positive – diplomatic, patient, peaceful, understanding.
- Negative – shy, oversensitive, uninterested.
Number Three – Ruled by Jupiter
A person with a versatile flair for creating. Kind, positive, and optimistic, Enjoys life and has a good sense of humor.
- Positive – popular, friendly, positive, fashionable, sexual, charming.
- Negative – vain, wasteful, critical.
Number Four – Ruled by Uranus
This is the worker. Practical, with a love of detail, Fours are trustworthy, hard-working, and helpful.
- Positive – proud, reliable, hard working, loyal.
- Negative – jealous, stubborn, uninteresting.
Number Five – Ruled by Mercury
Curious by nature, always ready for a new experience. These are “idea” people with a love of variety and the ability to adapt to most situations.
- Positive – literary, dramatic, exciting, passionate.
- Negative – unreliable, greedy, moody.
Number Six – Ruled by Venus
A person who is honest and trustworthy. Has a tendency to take on responsibility without thinking of the consequences.
- Positive – peacemaker, unselfish, home loving, responsible.
- Negative – nagging, meddling, picky.
Number Seven – Ruled by Neptune
This is the deep thinker. Often thought of as dignified and reserved. These people are not very attached to material things, are introspective, and generally quiet.
- Positive – spiritual, mystical, intelligent, reserved.
- Negative – lonely, moody, withdrawn.
Number Eight – Ruled by Saturn
This person can be extremely competitive with a desire to have power and to succeed.
- Positive – fame, power, wise, leadership.
- Negative – power mad, egotistical, money hungry.
Number Nine – Ruled by Mars
A person with high ideals who feels for others and responds in a considerate ways. Seems wiser than their years.
- Positive – adventurous, exciting, interesting, giving.
- Negative – loneliness, wastefulness, self-pity.
In Numerology, there are such things as Master Numbers 11, 22 and 33. The number 11 is a 2, but it is considered a higher vibration of the number 2, the number 22 is a 4, but it is a higher vibration of the number 4 and the number 33 is a 6, but it is a higher vibration of the number 6.
This is the giver. People are naturally drawn to this person. A natural charmer.
Keywords: idealistic, intuitive, considerate, tolerant, accepting, steadfast. If expressed negatively: too dependent, over-sensitive, manipulative.
Number Twenty Two
This is the master builder. A strong desire to make or build, not only materially but ideally. Has determined strength to follow through with projects.
Keywords: achiever, wise, intense, idealistic, resourceful, passionate. If expressed negatively: overly emotional, destructive, dramatic.
Number Thirty Three
Keywords: teacher, counsellor, spiritual, creative.
This person will have the opportunity to reach many. Teaching and counselling come naturally, but they must learn to detach.