A belief in a mystical relationship between numbers and physical objects or living things, and often associated with the occult and astronomy.
It is use to determine a person’s personality, strengths, talant and emotions.
There are four core readings in Numerology.
- Life Path Number that is based on your Birthdate. (also referred to as Birth Path Number or Destiny Number)
- Name Number that is based on all the letters of your full name given at birth. (also referred to as Personality Number or Expression Number)
- Soul Number is based on the vowels in your full birth name.
- Personality Number is based on the consonants in your full birth name. (also referred to as Destiny Number)
Life Path Number is the most common reading of all the Numerology Number readings. It is the easiest and the fasters to do and describes your journey through life and what you can hope to accomplish.
Name Number is the number that describes all of your talents and personal potential that you will have during your lifetime.
First Name – the key to your character. It is your personal and physical side and how you perceive and carry yourself.
Middle Name – your inner secret self. It is the part of your character that sets the tone for how you react to situations. Having no middle name often means that a person has difficult in expressing emotions. People without a middle name must learn to balance their emotions.
Last Name – (family name, surname) is referred to as the contemplative self. It represents how you seize life and use your intellect to navigate your way through life. Changing or adding to your last name through marriage can be compared with your birth name to see what changes the new name brings into your comprehension.
Total Name – is the sum of your names and reveals your true identity.
Some people name their children with several names. You should be able to determine where each name belongs. For example Mary Elizabeth Jean Miller. If the person used Mary Elizabeth as there first name then Jean would be the middle name. If the person used Mary as their first name then Elizabeth Jean would be the middle name. Multiple or hyphenated last names should be added as one.
Soul Number defines what or whom you value most and describes your inner desires or inner aspects of your life.
In numerology A, E, I, O, U and often Y are vowels.
1. Y is a vowel when it makes a vowel sound like ee, eg. Mary, Johnny
2. Y is a vowel when it follows another vowel and is sounded as one, eg. Wayne, May
3. Y is a vowel when there is no other vowel in the syllable, eg. Harry, Tony
4. Y is a consonant when it makes a sound as in yet and yes, eg. Yale, Young
Most of the time Y is considered a vowel.
Personality Number describes your secret fears, hopes and fantasies. Consonants reveal your personality. It is how people would describe you as this is what you show to other people.
Master Numbers are doubles of the same number 11, 22, 33 they reveal the spiritual wisdom contained in a name and should be interpreted as a whole number first.